If you are looking to develop your first app on a budget then this might just be exactly what you have been looking for to get that helping hand you need as you navigate the app development minefield.
The single biggest reason that most projects fail is because the developer has not been provided with instructions that are clear enough to prevent any confusion.
To ensure that the developer gets to understand everything that is in your mind in a clear and logical fashion you need to provide them with a briefing document or specification.
Depending on the size of the project, the initial project brief may simply be used to get an indicative estimate of development costs and the developer may include some type of paid app design service where they take your initial concept document and turn it into a detailed design document that outlines every aspect of your apps functionality.
The App Consultants Budget Briefs Service is really designed to suit two groups of people:
- People who are looking to develop their app on a low budget (e.g. Under $10,000) or have a very simplistic app that they intend to get developed on eLance, Guru.com or oDesk for example, but want to ensure that they provide the developer they choose with a clear design document from which to work and develop the app.
- People or companies who are looking at a larger app development budget and are looking to develop their initial project briefing documents to take to market.
The one thing that both of these people have in common is that they don’t want to get taken for a ride by underhanded or unscrupulous app developers who aren’t capable of delivering on your expectations.
While we don’t recommend that people try to get apps designed from cheap app developers in Australia or overseas, we do understand that some people want to enter the market in this way and we would like to help you avoid one of the pitfalls of outsourcing.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer project management services for projects with a development budget of under $10,000 however we are happy to provide you with a template for expanding your idea and walk you through the process of creating your app development project brief.
However App Consultants will work with you to help develop an initial project design brief for your app.
Our Budget Brief service includes:-
- Provide you with a template for developing your app project brief
- Have up to 4 phone or skype calls to discuss your project brief
- Review your brief up to 3 times as you complete it
- Give you access to our private app creators forum
Our goal at App Consultants is to give you the independent advice that you just can’t get from an app developer.
Put your project on the right track.
Contact Us By Email or call us directly on 1300 789 676 to discuss how App Consultants can help you develop your project brief.