War is hell for a variety of reasons in Foursaken Media’s latest mobile shooter Noblemen: 1896. There’s a lot of genres crammed into this one, but are they effective allies or an axis of awful?
The year is 1896, and war has begun… To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it’s up to you to lead your armies to victory!
- Unique alternate reality 1896!
- Intense shooter combat – take cover and engage in large scale battles!
- Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
- Massive War Campaign – plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
- Quick Play Skirmish Battles – jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious!
- Incredible scale – watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
- “Jump in/Jump out” gameplay – master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
- Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!