If you liked No Man’s Sky, but felt it could have done with a little (or a lot) more direction, then Morphite might be your cup of space tea.
The story of Morphite takes place in a far off future when humanity has long since populated the distant reaches of space. The player takes on the role of Myrah Kale, a young woman residing on a space station and workshop under the care of her surrogate father, Mr. Mason. What starts as a simple exploratory mission to gather supplies to support their shop rapidly turns into a journey revealing Myrah’s unknown past and her relationship to a rare, coveted, and nearly extinct material called Morphite.
In order to unlock and understand the mysteries of her past, Myrah must travel to undiscovered planets, roam uncharted sectors of space, and confront exotic creatures and locales in search of this Morphite.
Aside from the main storyline, the worlds of Morphite are randomly generated. Encounter various creature types, landscapes, caves, rivers, and more to explore. Explore large space stations, abandoned or infested with alien life.
- Beautiful Stylized Low-Poly Look
- Amazing soundtrack – over 50 original songs by Evan Gipson
- Fully voiced Main Storyline
- Environmental puzzle solving
- Scan creatures to sell their bio information to upgrade your ship and weapons.
- Full MFi Controller Support
- Find various upgrades throughout your adventures.
- Huge bosses to battle
- Navigate the stars with an easy to use Starmap system.
- Random encounters aboard your ship
- Dozens of side missions
- Real-time space combat
- Space trading
- Resource collection and trading
- Find random weapons and vehicles on various planets
- Upgrade your suit to survive harsher conditions