Has Your App Lost It’s Market Appeal?
Talk To Us Today About Our Professional App Audit Service
And Discover How To Get Your App Back In The Black
With over a million applications in app stores worldwide it is becoming increasingly challenging to stand out from the crowd and get your app discovered and downloaded.
Regardless of your revenue model, downloads are a critical requirement in the overall success of any mobile app but as the app stores become more and more saturated, it is becoming clear that app developers can no longer solely rely on this distribution method for success.
A recent app developer survey by marketing company, App Promo revealed some amazing statistics that you should know about apps:
- 80% are not generating enough revenue with their app to support a standalone business
- 59% of apps don’t generate enough revenue to break even on development costs
- 68% earned $5,000 or less with their most successful app
- 63% have downloads of 50,000 or less with their most successful app
And even more disturbing…..
- 91% of people believe that marketing is necessary for success
- Yet 52% had no money set aside for marketing
If you are one of these statistics, (or want to avoid becoming one of them) then you should read on……
Discovery, Downloads, Retention, Monetisation
These are critical factors that will drive the success and profitability of any app.
I am sure we can all agree that the ultimate goal is to make money, so how you monetise your app is critical yet if you don’t acquire and retain users, it all becomes irrelevant!
However the first critical step in the process is improving the visibility of your app to the marketplace and there are a number of important things that you should be doing to promote your app, for example:
- Online Landing Pages
- Mobile Landing Pages
- Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- Paid Media: Mobile, Search, Social
- Paid Reviews
- PR & Blogger Networking
- Price Promotions
And this is only just scratching the surface because it is not just about knowing what to do…it is also about knowing how to do it effectively and efficiently.
However you don’t need to do this all alone.
App Marketing Services Designed To Reduce Your User Acquisition Costs
We have a variety of app marketing and promotion services that will suit just about any type of mobile application.
However we want to be able to give you the right advice about the solutions that are available to you.
Our App Audit is specifically designed to provide you with professional feedback that you can use to immediately improve your app marketing.
The App Audit usually takes between 5-7 days to complete to ensure we have enough time to familiarise ourselves with your app and your market.
We are confident that we will provide you with a number of creative suggestions on how you can improve your app, increase your visibility in the marketplace and attract loyal customers to download and use your app
Once we have finished your App Audit, you will be provide with a complete App Marketing Strategy Review that includes:
- App Store optimisation including keyword selection and suggested improvements to your description that you can implement immediately
- Analysis of your current app marketing strategies and suggestions on how they could be improved to increase your return on investment
- Analysis of your app monetisation and user retention strategies and suggestions on how you can improve these two elements that are critical to your success
- Advice on advanced strategies and marketing programs that you can use to improve the visibility of your app.
- Information about paid app marketing services that you can use increase your downloads, lower your user acquisition costs and increase your profits.
We are confident that we will provide you with a number of creative suggestions on how you can improve your app, increase your visibility in the marketplace and attract loyal customers to download and use your app.
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on our App Audit service so if you are not completely satisfied with our advice, we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
To speak to us about arranging your App Audit, simply complete the form below and one of our App Advisors will contact you soon:
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the App Audit service, you can call us at any time to speak to one of our App Advisors.